Wagan 3000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
Wagan 3000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight
Wagan's easy-mount Solar LED Floodlights!
With a case made out of tough aluminum alloy, steel, and a glass lens, Wagan created a durable solar floodlight with a completely self-sufficient design. Rocking a whoppingly powerful 3000 lumens, you can mount the floodlight wherever you want and remote control it without having to go outside. No power? No problem when you have the Solar 3000 lumen floodlight mounted!
Solar LED Floodlight - How To Use
- LED Qty:40
- Color Temperature:6,000K
- LED Max Lumen (lm):3,000
- Solar Panel:Monocrystalline 15W
- Solar Panel Charge Time:10h full sun
- Remote Control:Included
- Remote Control Batteries:2x AAA
- Motion Sensor:Yes
- Night Sensor:Yes
- IP65 Rated Waterproof:Yes
- Certifications:CE, RoHS, FCC, BV
- Battery:Rechargeable Lithium
- Battery Specs:14.8V - 115.4Wh
- Run Time:3 Full Nights on a single charge
- Protections:Over-Charge and Over-Discharge
- Working Temperature:-25°C to 65°C (-13°F to 149°F)
- Composition:Aluminum Alloy/ABS Case
- Mounting:Bracket & Bolts included
- Install Height:4 Meters (13 feet)
- Dimensions (LxWxH):31 x 9 x 6.5 (inches)
- Weight:15.5 lbs.
- Warranty:1 year
Quick Use Instructions:
- Initial Activation required to turn on light: - locate on/off button recessed near the PIR sensor
Default setting is always M1 mode:
- 15% when no motion detected
- 60% when motion is detected
Using the remote control, you can set the brightness and timer:
- First select brightness (%), then select timer setting (T)
- Brightness settings are: 10%, 30%, 60%, or 100%
- Timer duration is 1hr to 4hrs (remote in ""OFF"" position), 5hrs to 8hrs (remote in ""ON"" position): set by pressing the T1-T4 buttons
- Example: for 100% brightness for 2 hours, press the 100% button and then the ""T2"" button
The remote can also be used to turn the light off manually.
- Easy Installation! Wagan put together a simple installation video that highlights how easy it is to mount the Solar LED Floodlights. Click on the video above, and see how easy it is to stay lit!
- 3,000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight Out of the shadows comes Wagan Tech’s 3,000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight! Completely self-sufficient design, just mount and turn on to provide light anywhere you need it. Solar powered and waterproof (IP65 rated), you can set it up and forget it about it. Mount on a fence, pole, wall, tree, or any hard surface, the 3,000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight allows you to put light where you need it without having to run electrical wires to the power grid! (and that's what we're all about
- Go Green! Being that the 3,000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight is solar powered (doesn’t use power from the power grid) and utilizes energy-efficient LEDs for light, its carbon footprint is minimal. The sun is already providing free energy for you, why not capture it and reduce your energy costs at the same time?! The 3,000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight allows you to easily provide lighting to areas without having to pay the power company or running electrical wires. Simple, green, and efficient lighting.
- Features Providing the 3,000 lumens of light are the efficient LEDs mounted beneath a glass lens. Optimized for excellent light dispersion, the reflector provides a broad 140° light spread to illuminate wide areas. The battery is a 14.8V Li-ion battery that provides 115Wh of power and can supply 3 full nights (36 hours) of operation on a single charge. The case is made out of tough aluminum alloy, steel, and a glass lens. With its slim profile and light weight, the 3,000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight is portable and can be taken nearly anywhere!
- Remote Controlled One of the most innovative features of the 3000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight is the remote control. Able to turn the light on/off, switch between high/low modes, and set the timer, the remote control allows you to adjust the settings without leaving the comfort of the indoors or having to climb a ladder!
- Where to Use The 3,000 Lumen Solar LED Floodlight is a multi-functional light that can be easily mounted nearly anywhere there is adequate sunlight. Perfect for: the side of a barn, house, pathway, parking lot, front yard, wall wash light, music festivals,